Sunday, October 16, 2011

sitting corner

one of our favorite spots in our new apartment is this guest bed covered in pillows right by the window. The kids love to stand on the bed and look out the window and my husband and I like to sit and read or take naps there.


I still need to put something on the wall and find a cuter side table to replace this Ikea table.
I picked up this lamp at the thrift store in France, I painted it off white and distressed it. The pillow cases with the roses were a wedding gift from one of my best friends from Finland, I love the pattern.


A couple more views from the balcony in the living room, I love sunny days with a blue clear sky!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. i love this!! Yay and i DO LOVE the pillow cases too... :) you better post pictures whe the leaves turn their colors :) i miss that soo much!!

    ReplyDelete